How To Read The Downloadable Files We Offer
- We use the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for most operating systems and browsers. Remember to UNCHECK the options to download other software (unless you actually want them.) Download from Adobe. Most likely you have a .pdf reader already installed in your device. There are many other .pdf readers available, but the Adobe Reader is likely the most commonly used.
- For a PC. Save the mobi file to a location you will be able to find easily. Download and install Kindle for PC as instructed in the link. (You will need to have an Amazon account – free.) Go to the mobi file that you saved, right click, select ‘Open with’ ‘Kindle for PC’, and the ebook should open.
- For IOS. Scroll down to the File Sharing section of the Apps tab in iTunes and click the Kindle application from the Apps list. A list of the app’s currently installed e-books will display in the Documents box to the right. Click Add. Find the .mobi file on your computer, then click Open.
- For Android. Find an app on Google Play and follow their instructions
- Using Google Play Books for Android. Install Google Play Books from the Play Store. Email the EPUB file to your Android. If the EPUB file is on your computer, you’ll need to get it onto your Android. The most effective way to do this is to email the file to yourself. Get detailed instructions at WikiHow
- Using iBooks for iOS and Mac. Launch iTunes on your computer. You’ll use iTunes to add your EPUB books to your iBooks library. If the EPUB file is already on your iPhone or iPad, you can open it in iBooks. Get detailed instructions at WikiHow
- Using Calibre on a Computer. (windows Vista,7, & 8.) Download from Calibre Website . We highly recommend that you do not download from software archive sites.
- Transferring an EPUB file to a Kindle. Convert the EPUB to a MOBI file. Before an EPUB file can be read on a Kindle Fire or Paperwhite, you’ll need to convert the file to the MOBI format in a converter like Calibre. See above. Other converters are available, and most work similarly to Calibre. Use caution if you decide to install an EPUB converter with which you are unfamiliar, as other free software downloads may contain adware.
- Using a Web Browser Add-On. In Chrome navigate to the Chrome Webstore. In Firefox click the ≡ menu and select “Add-ons,” then select “Get Add-ons” in the left menu.
- Converting an EPUB to PDF. Not necessary, we offer .pdf files already.
WARNING: Queer-Stories.com books are not transferable. They are for your own personal use. If it is sold, shared, or given away, it is an infringement of the copyright of this work and violations may be prosecuted.
No portion of Queer-Stories.com books may be reproduced in any form, by any means, without the written permission of the author or publisher, Queer-Stories.com.
Queer-Stories.com books are intended for an ADULT AUDIENCE and contain sexually explicit language that may be offensive to some readers.
DO NOT STORE ANY ADULT BOOK WHERE IT MAY BE ACCESSED BY MINORS.